City Vs Porto Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hungarian blue said:
Billy Spurdle said:
Can anyone confirm that if Porto win the game tomorrow 1-0 we still go through on away goals, without need for extra-time?
Sure, I can. We still go through on away goals if we get beaten by Porto 1-0. Cheers. ;)
But surely it would go to extra-time first before being decided on away goals?

Bay Area Blue2 said:
Early goal for City is key. Then, Porto would have to attack and would open up the midfield and defense for our counterattack. I could see 3 or 4 goals for City at that poiont.

I think people forget that both the Spurs and United results were created by our taking the lead and forcing the home opponent to throw caution to the wind and push for an equalizer. Up until the point of City taking the lead, they were both fairly even matches.

Except that we were better because we took the lead but yeah I know what you're saying. I can see our goal coming from a set piece, then taking a 2-0 lead before half time, then if Porto really want it in the second half....humiliation!

Are you buying tickets at the game tonight for Blackburn?

I've got 2 Adult spares in 308 for £48..that's virtually 2 for 1!

If you know anyone who wants to go I need to know today as i'll send them special delivery tomorrow (you'll get them Friday).

2 x £24 is a pretty good price... saves you £28 off face value!

Need to know today so pm me please.

(They go as a pair... not individually)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmNcsktP-z0[/youtube][youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1A9s2s2Mrck[/youtube]

They selling beer at the ground tonight? I seem to recall There's no beer at Europa matches... Or am I chatting shit?

Marvin said:
---------------Hart---------------
Zab---Toure---Kompany---Kolarov
-------------De Jong-------------
---Milner-----------------Barry---
--------------Nasri---------------
--------Dzeko-------Mario-------

really would like to see eddin and mario together on the pitch, but i think that without silva it will not work...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.