City Vs Porto Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
taconinja said:
Lots of yellow cards in our line up tonight from the previous match, correct? Let's hope the ref isn't card-happy.

Good point. Might have been wiser to remove 1 or 2 of those on a yellow. Theres no way Barry and De Jong will go through the game without a yellow.

super_city_si said:
taconinja said:
Lots of yellow cards in our line up tonight from the previous match, correct? Let's hope the ref isn't card-happy.

Good point. Might have been wiser to remove 1 or 2 of those on a yellow. Theres no way Barry and De Jong will go through the game without a yellow.
I had thought it might be possible Pizzaro starting for Barry in that case.

Re: Tonights Referee

Solid Silva said:
It's Wolfgang Stark from Germany I believe

-- Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:58 pm --

Not good by the sound of it though

<a class="postlink" href="http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolfgang_Stark" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolfgang_Stark</a>

Stark was selected as a referee for the 2008 Summer Olympics football tournament and for the 2010 FIFA World Cup. In the 2010-11 season of the German Bundesliga he was elected worst referee of the first half of the season by the players.......deary me !!!

Jumanji said:
Nasri's getting a nice string of games.
He has been playing well. Deserves it.

Strong team we have out. Expected some rotation but Bobby knows what hes doing.

CTID101 said:
Jumanji said:
Nasri's getting a nice string of games.
He has been playing well. Deserves it.

Strong team we have out. Expected some rotation but Bobby knows what hes doing.
My hope is he's going for a quick-ish score on the counterattack and then will sub out a midfielder or two at half time.

super_city_si said:
taconinja said:

Yes good point - Richards, Kompany, Barry, Nasri, De Jong & Yaya all on yellows.

Re: Tonights Referee

Sounds like a bit of a fanny of a ref, not a good track record.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.