City Vs QPR In match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
johnny on the spot said:
City marauding in the build-up, Silva hits a tame shot at Green.

Heh, where have we heard that before. We need to just take that boy away from normal training and have him smash balls at a wall for a month.

So far im pretty impressed with Rodwell he is going to be a class player. His movement has been great and to think his only 21.

I can't believe how much I like Rodwell in our side. Dzeko playing magnificent as well

Project said:
could really do with a second here. think the game is killed then.

was thinking a couple more before half time, because they can't be this bad second half, and I'm sure they will get a bollocking and make changes.

Lescott's playing well but why does he always look like he's been for a shit but there was no toilet paper and is trying not get any crap on the inside of his shorts.

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
Lescott's playing well but why does he always look like he's been for a shit but there was no toilet paper and is trying not get any crap on the inside of his shorts.
*cue disturbing mental image*

Project said:
Nasri and Rodwell have been superb.

Nasri really has played out of his skin these first 3 games. Maybe he did just need a year to settle in and get some pressure off his shoulders.

Robinho's Subbuteo said:

why don't you just say he runs funny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.