City Vs QPR In match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyway with all these liverpool pundits ..if they combined them all they might come up with a good idea between them...fuck me theres millions of the rats

unlikelyfan19 said:
xenon_ said:
unlikelyfan19 said:
He gets paid to win games not please you. Shutup. Everyone can have an opinion. Except for you. You just displayed why.

successful troll is successful <tsk tsk>

I KNOW I KNOW! lol. It was the combination of reading all the negative sh** and that post pushed me over the top. Regretted it immediately! haha

Happens to the best of us, mate.

COME ON CITY!

cyprustavern said:
unlikelyfan19 said:
Bellamyend said:
if this is the best that Mancini can do with this group of players then he needs to go

obviously I hope he turns it round in the 2nd half. this is an entertainment industry ffs. I'm not paying to watch players on £200k a week walk around in a field.

He gets paid to win games not please you. Shutup. Everyone can have an opinion. Except for you. You just displayed why.

bellamy end may be a rag

Agreed never seen a sensible post from him/her

I'm a complete fuckwit and the only reason you can see my post is so the mods can log my IP and re-ban me if I try and sign up again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.