City Vs QPR In match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roll On City said:
Fucking daft decision to have Clichy on the bench, Edin look piss poor..

What??

I swear to God - there is so many clueless people on in-match threads...might be better to avoid.

SamCity123 said:
Bellamyend said:
if this is the best that Mancini can do with this group of players then he needs to go

obviously I hope he turns it round in the 2nd half. this is an entertainment industry ffs. I'm not paying to watch players on £200k a week walk around in a field.

Gnash.

i'm thinking, hoping, that he clarkied the lot of you

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
who the fuck is the co-commentator?????
said Hughes' sacking was harsh, he was on the verge of something...... Mancini built on Hughes' groundwork......

TWAT

Bahah. i lol'ed when he said that & wondered to myself if Hughes had paid him to say it.

Bellamyend said:
if this is the best that Mancini can do with this group of players then he needs to go

obviously I hope he turns it round in the 2nd half. this is an entertainment industry ffs. I'm not paying to watch players on £200k a week walk around in a field.

someone said you could do without amy in your nick few days ago.

Couldn't agree more..

jimharri said:
Bellamyend said:

nortonlappari.gif

lol
loving that gif harri

xenon_ said:
Look much more silky today. Just need to do better with the finishing.

Nasri has had his year to settle down and fook me, he looks snug as a bug in a rug. I predict a great season for the frenchman.

Kolarov, as per usual, has been poor, but then done one world class thing

Zabaleta just goes from strength to strength for me. I'm starting to think he's the best RB we have

when kolarov got his yellow.... as he was behind SWP I was screaming ''dont foul him, he's going nowhere, dont foul him, dont foul him, dont... why the fuck did you foul him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.