City Vs QPR In match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe anyone could something negative to say about this team, we are monsters, playing without Aguero, Balotelli, Barry, Micah, DJ, Clichy etc - our bench is better than most teams. I've waited for a long, long time to watch footy as good as this from my team and I for one love it. If you can still find something to moan about DURING the match please try being a Blackburn supporter for a game or two.

commentators sound like women just before they come when any team has a chance against us...bunch of twats

hackneyslim said:
I can't believe anyone could something negative to say about this team, we are monsters, playing without Aguero, Balotelli, Barry, Micah, DJ, Clichy etc - our bench is better than most teams. I've waited for a long, long time to watch footy as good as this from my team and I for one love it. If you can still find something to moan about DURING the match please try being a Blackburn supporter for a game or two.

Well said

hackneyslim said:

I like you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.