City Vs QPR The Final Game Post match Thread

yesssssssssssssssssss,!!!! i am in tears

nothing is gonna top this day in my life.

Best day of my life!!!!!!!!!!

hertsblue said:
Sounds like Sunderland fans cheered when we scored to win it.
Video of it hitting home to Utd

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18017513" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18017513</a>
Click on "The moment City won the title"

And watch UTD fans and players in disbelief

bwhahahhahahahha

lescott - dont let that happen again! silly mistake but it doesnt matter now
dzeko - you can have as many threads as you want on here after all that
aguero - took long enough for your nerves to calm down
balotelli - dragged the team when all hope looked lost, fuck around all next season till it matters if you have to
everyone on the pitch are now legends
as are panti, milner, richards, even kolarov! everyone involved, what a comeback, what a season
gary neville orgasms all round

oh wait, tevez - job done, now fuck off.

What a crazy match. Being City supporter can't be good for one's heart?
Unbef**inglievable !!!!! Champions !!!! CTID

Balotelli just told those talking too much to ''shut up'' with Redknob in the studio haha.

tuearts overhead said:
Bluemoonwelly said:
bluecapi said:
Second glass of champagne. I haven't eaten today, I've been so nervous, so I think I'm going to get well and truly trollied!!

Try living in new Zealand! It's 4.30am here and I can't sleep now! Gonna be well drunk before even thinking about breakfast

C'mon city!

In Auckland myself already pissed

Have just untied the rope off the balconey very close to some self harm there for a while

Mate I'm 8 floors up in welly and was just about to bring the rope out! What an amazing last 12 months, thought it couldn't get better after the abs WC final and derby 6-1 day, now this come back happens!

Thank god for bartons arm, leg and head - that meltdown gave us that extra time

CTIDANDREW said:
amooballer said:
EaglesFan said:
Dzeko's "he never scores important goals" fans can now eat a load of shit, for good.

Enjoy this day...for a loong time :-)

THIS AGAIN! i knew he would make a difference.

The goal in the F.A cup vs Notts County(i believe??) Blackburn last year, and Wigan this year and then that beauty today. Fu*k all he scores important goals.

What about away Spurs game, what about QPR away game ???

Bluemoonwelly said:
tuearts overhead said:
Bluemoonwelly said:
Try living in new Zealand! It's 4.30am here and I can't sleep now! Gonna be well drunk before even thinking about breakfast

C'mon city!

In Auckland myself already pissed

Have just untied the rope off the balconey very close to some self harm there for a while

Mate I'm 8 floors up in welly and was just about to bring the rope out! What an amazing last 12 months, thought it couldn't get better after the abs WC final and derby 6-1 day, now this come back happens!

Thank god for bartons arm, leg and head - that meltdown gave us that extra time

There's only one Joey Barton.... ;-)<br /><br />-- Sun May 13, 2012 5:52 pm --<br /><br />Well done Joey Barton, that's definitely taking one for the team ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.