City Vs Reading Tickets.

bell_mcfc

Hello blues,
I have a few questions about tickets. Firstly im not a season card holder as i live very close to Reading and im only 16 so getting to games is hard. But ive been to city games before but, only in boxes.
Im really up for coming to the FA cup match but want to sit in the really lively area of the ground with the best atmosphere. But which area of the ground is this? And also is it easy to get tickets for these seats if im not a season ticket holder?

bell_mcfc.

a 16 year old getting invited to corporate hspitality boxes ,wtf???

when I was that age it was standing in the Kippax and seeing very little of the game

marco said:
they will go on open sale then you can apply see the site for the dates
Ok thanks i will do that, but where is the best area of the ground to sit. Ive been around 12 times before but i dont no which part of the ground is where all the singing, and the best atmosphere is. Im guessing it will be near the away supporters.
I probably sound really stupid in asking this haha

alib said:
a 16 year old getting invited to corporate hspitality boxes ,wtf???
when I was that age it was standing in the Kippax and seeing very little of the game

Haha, my dad know some guy with a box so i always go in that

youl be lucky to get those sections when they reach open sale,its a special game so it will be good where ever you are in the ground

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.