City vs Sheffield Wednesday Post Match

Hard work and all that, but were through, no new injuries hopefully and into the next round.

On a side note, i imagine half of the bluemoon matchday forum are gutted with that victory. Never heard so many mard arse miserable fuckers slag every single player of. The same players pretty much who won us the league last year. Get a grip of yourselfs you miserable shits. Rant over sorry.

Good win. But Oliver needs to be sacked from refereeing in the future. (atleast City games)

if have to be honest diabolical first half, improved 2nd half when merlin and nas appeared, deserved win, SW played well fp

Some players have to take a real hard look in the mirror at themselves after today's performance. We can't always rely on the same people.

TFC said:
Thoughts on the game -

* How the fuck their #5 played 90 mins without a card of any colour I will never know.
* Jimmy Milner > Jovetic upfront fof the forseeable. Brings much more to the table in that role.
* David Silva is a genius, Sami Nasri isnt too far behind.
* Get the fuck in.

+1 to all of this but the point with Milner particularly well-made. Milner's will not be flashy but will bag what should be bagged whereas Joveflick will probably squander two easy chances for the one moment of brilliance he provides.

We need a striker back asap but the team can be proud of the way we have come through without one. Navas looked a different player once Nasri and Silva came on. They make a good trip who compliment each other and must be a nightmare for the opposition.

I do not like criticising out players but for once I am going to. Sagna is absolutely woeful, he offers absolutely nothing and just gets in Navas way. How is Micah getting on in Italy? If Micah could just have stayed fit, he would have been a far better option than Sagna.

Tough game but we have ground out a result after a hectic xmas period. Onwards we march.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.