City vs Southampton pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Assuming Zaba is injured, i would go to 3 at the back again with Kolarov (unfortunately) probably being on the left side of a 3, if Vinny is, as expected, still not sharp enough to play.

Dinho to be the alternative right back when we don't have the ball and to push into midfield, like zab was doing last night, when we do. I would bring in Aguero for Zaba and keep the rest of the team as is.

Need a big preformance from the squad we got beaten by Barca away no shame in that even if we gave away a few poor goals. We got to be right in the defence for the game they are playing well need to keep a eye on Redmond been impressed with him from what i have seen of them.

I'm not sure it's luck but confidence and that is hard to get going again
Personally think its luck, look at Arsenal's goals against Swansea, twice the ball drops at the feet of Walcott in the area for an easy tap in. we are just not getting the rub of the green at the moment. I am sure it will change sooner or later.

Why Willy in goal??

I would like to see the rest, maybe Sane in for Sterling? Nothing wrong with Sterling's performances, I would just like the big man given a bit of game time.

Like True Blue Mike said he's going to need some actual game time before Barca turn up

I'm not sure it's luck but confidence and that is hard to get going again
If we play exactly the same as we did against Everton, and for 60 minutes last night we will win, so not really that hard to get going again. Very confident for the weekend and still confident we will get something against Barca at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.