City vs Southampton pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing Is certain....we need to stop the rot ,or apathy will set in ..going to the rags with no wins in 5 does not make for a happy & focused team

Every team we play this year will be up for it and Soton will be no different... But I'm guessing the boys will have a bit of a chip on their shoulder tomorrow, and I'm hoping for an excellent showing with Vinny rallying the troops!

Every team we play this year will be up for it and Soton will be no different... But I'm guessing the boys will have a bit of a chip on their shoulder tomorrow, and I'm hoping for an excellent showing with Vinny rallying the troops!
Yes they should be smarting a bit after midweek, hope the take it out on Saints!

Does anyone else think that this is a MUST win. It would keep us in touch with gunners and victimpool because they'll probably win tonight.
Bravo is a real worry as is our comical defending. We need to sort that shit out rapido.
Put the chances away, we cannot afford not to be ruthless. We could end up regretting it later in the season.
I'll take a 1-0 win for us now.

Hi Blues

I know it's a very long shot but does anyone have a couple of spare tickets available for me and my 11 year old son?

Cheers, Andrew

I hope the fans keep their negative thoughts, moaning and criticism at home tomorrow. We need to get behind the team, support Pep, support Bravo and a big win tomorrow will shut up all the critics and people who pray we fail.

With Arsenal and Spurs dropping points this is a great opportunity. Come on city!!!!

Does anyone else think that this is a MUST win. It would keep us in touch with gunners and victimpool because they'll probably win tonight.
Bravo is a real worry as is our comical defending. We need to sort that shit out rapido.
Put the chances away, we cannot afford not to be ruthless. We could end up regretting it later in the season.
I'll take a 1-0 win for us now.

For any team having aspirations for the title, every game is deemed must win.

Arse and Spuds have dropped points against very winnable opposition today , now we have to take full advantage , as expected Saints will have ten men behind the ball but if we can get a goal in the 1st twenty minutes , i think we will batter them and it will nice to turn up at the swamp with a decent victory under our belts to nip the rags mini revival in the bud

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.