City Vs Spuds Post Match Discussion thread

mike channon´s windmill said:
HAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

I´VE BEEN WAITING ALL MY FOOKIN LIFE FOR THAT!!

THE KING IS DEAD!!

FOOK OFF SPURS AND GOODNIGHT

Balo´s gonna get a ban sadly

If we´d had Komps that would have been 4-0 no fookin probs

3-2 I´ll have it

TAKE IT , TAKE IT , TAKE IT!!!!

ALL DAY FOOKIN LONG!!!!!!!!!

COME ON THE ARSE!!!!

With Kompany it would have been 4-0?!

Fuck off! The sheer arrogance is embarassing we fucking gave you a right game today

Can we bring back Boyata? Or maybe see what we have in Rekik? I can see bits of quality in Savic but he also looks constantly like he is on the verge of a howler.

Christ Almighty, what a half. Great result. Can't wait until Savic is back on the bench though.

good 2nd half but i thought we fluffed it tbh but hey we won thats all that matters on a damper note hope mario doesnt get banned for that with parker

What an amazing second half. Well done City!

I almost had a heart attack when Defoe missed the shot.

Nasri is clearly the man of the match for me. Much improved last couple of matches.

Great penalty by Balotelli. That guy could be an all time great if he just stayed out of trouble.

Dzeko had a rough game, good assist for the second goal but should have done better. He seemed to hesitate a lot and unsure what to do with the ball.

Aguero also wasted a lot of opportunities and too selfish in the first half..

Savic just made mental mistakes because he's so young. He'll come good though. You can see great potential there.

buckshot said:
How can it be an intentional stamp when Balo wasn't even looking down? He could have stepped anywhere.
I am sorry but you can clearly see him move his foot towards parkers head.

I hate spurs and glad you won but balotelli knew what he was doing

blemo said:
Christ Almighty, what a half. Great result. Can't wait until Savic is back on the bench though.

Savic was rock solid in the first half, he just can't concentrate for the full 90 minutes. There is still reason to believe he'll be class given time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.