City Vs Spurs In game Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll win this, in SPITE of the very poor refereeing - i'm glad i don't go to games, the standard of the officials makes it unpleasant to watch

If a referee doesn't see a hand ball does that mean it wasn't a hand ball?

BULLSHIT

What the fuck were the boos about then? We have been the better team but conceeded from a sloppy set piece (again!).

Mancini's body language at the end was a disgrace.

Well I think on balance we just about deserved our lead at half-time.

But the game has been very scrappy - both sides are capable of playing much better football than this.

bugsyblue said:
What the fuck were the boos about then? We have been the better team but conceeded from a sloppy set piece (again!).

Mancini's body language at the end was a disgrace.

Exactly what i was thinking, and the amount of empty seats is an embarrassment.

Reg doing us no favours, but alot of niggly fouls from our lads.

This is awful, truely truely awful.

Not the game, this match day thread. I'm glad you lot aren't at the game booing our own players.

Feed the Elk said:
We'll win this, in SPITE of the very poor refereeing - i'm glad i don't go to games, the standard of the officials makes it unpleasant to watch

If a referee doesn't see a hand ball does that mean it wasn't a hand ball?

BULLSHIT

Apart from the penalty decision I think he's got most things spot on.

Come on city, we can win this!

A severe lack of discipline at the minute. Spurs are just waiting for our reckless challenges. The more they do it the more we are rising to the bait. We need a huge second half here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.