City Vs Spurs Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
jimmygrimblesboots said:
a bit early in the thread to be predicting line ups etc , see how many injuries our lads collect in the internationals , we need a win , its the early kick off , and an opportunity to put pressure on the media darling.

Yeah got a feeling sergio zaba and demi might not make it

Fernandinho should be available for this, shouldn't he?

With it being early k.o. Saturday I would imagine there will be a few who won't be quite ready for this. Some of the internationals are well into the week.

Almost as important as who we have is what has been wrong with Spurs?
I know they're not playing great overall but haven't they have some good matches too? Anybody been watching them? What weaknesses should we be looking to exploit?

keith's curle said:
Fernandinho should be available for this, shouldn't he?

With it being early k.o. Saturday I would imagine there will be a few who won't be quite ready for this. Some of the internationals are well into the week

Good thing is that Silva has a game today and then on Sunday, but on Sunday it's against Luxembourg. Hopefully he will not have to play 90 minutes twice, so in a case he doesn't get injured (hopefully so), he should be absolutely ok for Saturday. Milner with England the same, and Navas is not even in the squad if I'm correct. So at least the attacking midfield position is sorted and we don't have to worry for Fernandinho that much, too, because of Fernando.

Not sure about Lampard though, if Yaya won't be fit to play. Great signing so far but he doesn't fit to our 4-4-2. Maybe dropping one attacker to play Fernando, Lampard, Navas, Milner, Silva would be fine.

jimmygrimblesboots said:
a bit early in the thread to be predicting line ups etc , see how many injuries our lads collect in the internationals , we need a win , its the early kick off , and an opportunity to put pressure on the media darling.
Just what I was going to say.
Ozil & Koscielny at Arsenal, Lovren at Liverpool and Emyr Huws at Wigan have all returned back to their respective clubs before even playing a game.

I would like a goal for every £9.00 I have paid for the ticket.

So preferably 6-0, failing that I could live with a 5-1 ;)

In the last international break Yaya played on the Wednesday before the Arsenal 12:45 kick off on the Saturday and the same is happening this time around with Yaya playing on the Wednesday before the 12:45 kick off against Tottenham so it wouldn't shock me to see Lampard partner Fernando or Fernandinho if he can get back fit in time.

The only reason I can see him making the game is that because the Arsenal game was away and the team likely set off on Friday to stay overnight in London, this time around he won't because we are at home.

ColinLee said:
jimmygrimblesboots said:
Just what I was going to say.
Ozil & Koscielny at Arsenal, Lovren at Liverpool and Emyr Huws at Wigan have all returned back to their respective clubs before even playing a game.
This,fingers crossed that first all of our players who are on international duty return without any injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.