City vs Spurs

Quite frankly, I've always had a soft spot for Spurs. They always play attractive football and, somewhat like City and Everton, they have generally been the underdog when compared with their more illustrious neighbours.

lionheart said:
Quite frankly, I've always had a soft spot for Spurs. They always play attractive football and, somewhat like City and Everton, they have generally been the underdog when compared with their more illustrious neighbours.

Horrible cunts..with shitty fans nothing like City or Everton.. thank fuck..

Fulham west ham arse..even chelsea no problems with any of them..its just fucking spurs I HATE THE CUNTS ... i really do..aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I find the Spurs fans to be generally a very arrogant bunch. I know a few personally and when engaged in conversation about football they only see the positives of their team and never give any other team credit. They don't have a balanced opinion.

Pure arrogance just like another team's supporters we all know.

I personally do not like them one bit!

We are rivals currently but hopefully they will be floundering in our wake in the years to come.

As much as I despise the pricks to the pit of my stomach I'm currently enjoying the rivalry, Itll be superb to blow the cunts out to 4th place, the twitching would be hilarious!

Used to believe it was just about 1981 so granted, we didn`t start off on a good footing, but since then, having met plenty on various holidays, read many many comments and articles on the internet, listened to them on the radio etc, I realised it was because they are the biggest bunch of self-righteous w*nkers I`ve ever known, listened to, or read.

lionheart said:

Actually, the feeling is mutual.

I really don't know any Spurs fans with an axe to grind against City.

Spurs, City and Everton are also the senior clubs in their respective cities.

Don't mind Spurs really. At the moment, obviously, I'm desperate for them lose every game, but that's purely a product of the fight for fourth. I also hate the way the media presents them as the bestest attacking side eva (tm), but that's not really their fault.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.