City Vs Spurs

Andouble said:
Cudicini; Corluka, Gallas, Dawson, Rose; Lennon, Sandro, Palacios, Modric; Van der Vaart; Crouch.
Christ considering their injuries still a fucking good team that!!

richards30 said:
Andouble said:
Cudicini; Corluka, Gallas, Dawson, Rose; Lennon, Sandro, Palacios, Modric; Van der Vaart; Crouch.
Christ considering their injuries still a fucking good team that!!

I think a few of them playing wouldn't normally, get stuck in boys, I can see a couple of them coming off!!

McNair9 said:
Hart, Richards, Kompany, Lescott, Zabs, De Jong, Milner, AJ, Yaya, Silva, Dzeko!

LETS 'AV EM!!!!!!!!!

God, please let this be the game that Dzeko adapts to the Prem. *prays*

Tottenham plays a pressing style so it will be quite the test for him to hold the ball up.

simon23 said:
dont understand why dzeko over balotelli?

dzeko did nothing vs everton...and has done very little since his arrival.....

that better bloody change tonight!
good to see richards back though

and milner instead of barry is more positive as well

spurs have plenty to hurt us though and ive always rated defoe and along with vdv and modirc there is plenty to have a go at us

What has Balotelli done, he hasn't scored in his past 10 games.

Smartest move Mancini could make - dropping Kolarov to the bench knowing Lennon is playing. Zaba might still have a tough time with him but has a better chance at least.

I like the team

Milner played well, I thought, on saturday, He wants to play in the middle, he says its his best position, now the chance for him to prove it. Also nods at the future for me with him gradually taking over from Barry in the middle alongside De Jong

Strong bench, I'm quietly confident for once

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.