City Vs Spurs

jjeangi said:
VinceYoungisaBLUE said:
Is that clear, really? Because Kola starts pretty much every game. Nothing Mancini has said or done has eluded to him not being a part of long term plans.

Well we've been linked to left backs time and time again, so maybe that's one indirect hint.
Plus he NEVER plays against top 5/6 teams, unless it's as a winger...

I do like him, but he's not at the standard we need yet, even though he hasn't fully adjusted and is only 24. I say give him another season/half and see how that works out as he is obviously talented, he just needs to work on the tactical side of his play, just like Richards did, and I would find it very hard to name a right back id swap for Richards...

;)

mdj0520 said:
lee-mcfc said:
just finished a game on Fifa
city 1-0spurs

tevez came off the bench with 15mins to go crossed the ball in for a balo header

just saying you never know ;) .....

Always bad luck to Play the match on FIFA for me. Havin a cracking session in FIFA last night, then spurs at home in my manager mode came up and I had to turn it off. Can't play again till tonight's over.

COME ON CITY

haha

Any bottling challenges IMO shouldn't be considered for the final, we have to be comitted tonight get the job done then think about Saturday

Your time is now boys .... Come on city!!!

VinceYoungisaBLUE said:
jjeangi said:
Well we've been linked to left backs time and time again, so maybe that's one indirect hint.

ill give you that one. I just hate when everyone on here shits on Kolarov. I think a preseason with Mancini working on his defense will do him wonders.

because he is our single pure left-back. Mancini doesn't trust him in big games unless zabba or richards are injured. rotation lb at best. mancini will bring another lb in summer...who will compete with Kola.

Not a bad line-up for Spurs, considering the players we have out injured - Gomes, Assou-Ekotto, King, Woodgate, Hutton, Huddlestone and Bale - how many of those seven would be in our starting XI if fit?

Modric playing free of defensive responsibilities tonight should be interesting to watch.

simon23 said:
Bosno said:
What has Balotelli done, he hasn't scored in his past 10 games.

and dzeko has scored one goal in the prem since his arrival...hardly prolific (i hope to god that changes tongiht!!!)
better all around player...more goal threat....scored more goals than dzeko...anything else????

Thats not true mate, you have to take in mind that Dzeko is coming from a league that plays completely different than the England style of football. You also have to take in mind that he just came here during the January Market and we've had Balo since summer, so that gives Balo an 20 game advantage to adapt to English Football... I dont think Balo is an better all around player, Dzeko has a good first touch for a tall guy, and his strength is a huge +, his aerial presence is great to have, and isnt a greedy player at al, opposing to Balo which tries to score goals from impossible distances...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.