City Vs Stoke Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ducado

Team supported
City
I doubt they will roll over as easy as they did last season at our place

We really need to tighten up on set pieces for this one, and carry on with the same energy we displayed against Norwich

All opinions in here please

They'll target Zabba's height issue with corners and free kicks so we should be prepared for that, but they wont get away with the fouls they do at home. As long as we keep 11 on the field we should have enough fire power to beat them and keep a clean sheet.

N'Zonzi suspended after his sending off today.

Stoke were apparently all over the place in defence today without Shawcross and Cameron but I think both are back for our game. :/

We should be able to beat them though especially if we play like today and Michael Oliver is ref so we may not have a 12th man to contend against.

Stoke's away record isn't the best but it is not going to be easy. If we have the same attitude we had in today's game but without the poor defending on set-pieces, then we have a very good chance of 3 points.

for this one i will go with the same eleven like today(milner in place of nasri) a good performance and 3 points in the bag is enough for me

Lions at home , Lambs away.

One win in ten away from home.

They will park the bus but if we play with the passion , belief , flair and skill we showed today we should be ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.