City Vs Stoke Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pam said:
The bus parking on Tuesday will be epic.

Pam... you are right.. we are looking at a Reg Varney and co outbreak on Tuesday...

Bobby manc will have to be our 'Blakey' ...

"Oi, Pulis... get that bus aaarht"...

Width and pace, say I .. Width and pace

They had 6 at the back last season and we won 3.0.
It's all about pace and quick feet against stoke.

That's why I would appeal Nasri's sending off.

Same team.

Can't see Stoke getting anything at City... can't see there being many goals mind !

I'm encouraged by our performance today. Keep the team the same as today but put Milner in for Nasri.

I was glad to see that Yaya didn't get his 5th yellow today even though he was hacking at the Norwich player's feet. That means he won't be suspended for this one. Would have been a HUGE miss if he weren't able to play.

I know we won today but we were down to 10 men for half the game so that will tire us a bit like West Brom earlier in the season.I would take a 1-0 win on news years day .Happy new year to everyone on bluemoon.

Rocket Sauce said:
I was glad to see that Yaya didn't get his 5th yellow today even though he was hacking at the Norwich player's feet. That means he won't be suspended for this one. Would have been a HUGE miss if he weren't able to play.

Was very lucky there Yaya , there are some refs who would have jumped on that ...... but this ref missed so much..... he also missed a definite Norwich booking too , as a player of theirs tried to bring David Silva down as he attempted to start a City breakaway in the second half.

Starting 11 for me would be -

Hart
Zabs-Kompany-Nastasic-Clichy
Yaya-Barry
Milner-Tevez-Silva
Dzeko

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
They had 6 at the back last season and we won 3.0.
It's all about pace and quick feet against stoke.

That's why I would appeal Nasri's sending off.

Same team.

No chance he'll play the same team, 3 days after a match like that (rain, 10 men for 50 minutes).

I'd be very surprised if Garcia and Tevez don't start

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.