City vs Sunderland post match discussion

silva was great today. milner should play ahead of Garcia IMO.

and micah makes a difference in this team. cant wait to see him at RB or in a back 3

In a wierd way, i am glad we didnt put 5 or 6 past them as we easily could have given the chances we had. Thier supporters made that last day of the season even better for us, with them mocking Utd so glad we didnt send them home with a 5-6 goal loss.

Saying that, very good performance, esp after Mario went off.

Great performance against a quite dreadful Sunderland. Makes you wonder how many other teams will give up when we score early.

Re: Our English midfield

Imagine that, Milner and Barry out there and we tear their fucking faces off. They made Sunderland look like pure shit, with all due respect. Mancini can change up, what has and will be, this winning combo to his own peril.

Impressed by Micah, Barry, Milner, Kolarov. Good pressing high up the pitch. Silva looking better. Clean sheet. Miles better.

I hope the media can see why we let Johnson go now after all that rubbish this week.

Re: Our English midfield

I thought Milner's touch let him down at times, but other than that, work-man like performance today. Hope he plays more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.