City Vs Sunderland Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest,as long as we get a win (and no more injuries) I don't really care about the lineup or tactics or the scoreline.All we need is a win

Any news on Garcia? If he was fit could push YaYa a bit further forward. Also I would maybe put milner on the right and rest Jesus, he has played a lot of football with Nasri being out. Could also bring him on as an impact sub. Hope Alf and Edin are now over their injuries, having said that I would start with Jovetic and one of Alf \ Edin, JoJo needs game time to get him sharp. Also need to play Kolo at left back, we miss his crosses when he is not playing. Come on City!

Airbags Optional said:
Any news on Garcia? If he was fit could push YaYa a bit further forward. Also I would maybe put milner on the right and rest Jesus, he has played a lot of football with Nasri being out. Could also bring him on as an impact sub. Hope Alf and Edin are now over their injuries, having said that I would start with Jovetic and one of Alf \ Edin, JoJo needs game time to get him sharp. Also need to play Kolo at left back, we miss his crosses when he is not playing. Come on City!

Garcia out until at least the weekend

Win and no Injuries is a must happend, feels like we have to win almost every game thats left. Dont think Chelsea will drop first place as simple as we did, they have no injuries at all.. I hope we play only reserves against them in FA cup, we have play our biggest players to much and to early in the cups so far and thats very risky and now we have many injuries.. Just feel that the league is number 1 priority with no doubt, all in at the league games that left. Rest players in the cups and if we go out in the cups thats how it is...

I know the powers that be at City won't agree but for me the most important fixtures coming up are Sunderland, Stoke, Sunderland (Final) and Villa. Win those 4 games and our season is back on track, Chelsea (cup) and Barca can go for me.

Blue Til Death said:
waspish said:
This is a game we need to graft and win 1-0 because the business end of the season is what required

Sorry, don't agree, this is the game we get back on track and smash at least 5 past em, which we are more than capable of doing.. !

Yes that's what we want but if it's gets difficult and we not at our best for any reason and injuries, it's games like this we need a bit of steel and graft

Blue Til Death said:
waspish said:
This is a game we need to graft and win 1-0 because the business end of the season is what required

Sorry, don't agree, this is the game we get back on track and smash at least 5 past em, which we are more than capable of doing.. !
This,Sunderland have been riding their luck the last few week. A minimum of 4 for City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.