City Vs Swansea post match discussion

cookster said:
mancity1 said:
If every side that comes to the Etihad has 2 shots on target for 105 minutes I will be well pleased.

2 shots on target? Joe must have been near the corner flag then, when he made one of the three class saves.

Espn doesn't count his block on Michu as a shot on target (LOL).

It wasn't a good performance by us by any means but if that's as much as Joe has to deal with at home I don't mind irrespective of the opposition.

Quite fortunate tbh that we are out of the Capital One Cup, a full week before the next game will hopefully mean we can get a few players fit.

Hurry back Merlin, we need you badly.

totally agree with Tevez being MOTM -especially in the second half he was all over the pitch and I have never been his biggest fan.

clean sheet and 3 points I will take - thank you!

thought Mario did a lot of work off the ball which helped us a lot.

yep not a great showing but on a positive ill say ive been one of mancini and marios biggest critics but ill say fair play to mancini for seeing it wasnt happening in the first half and making the switch straight away dropping tevez deep to make things happen, also i know mario missed couple of chances but i dont mind that, he seemed to work and fight alot harder today and if you get that bit right the goals will come, hope he keeps it going, only intersested in the 3 pts today as thought team would be flat after Ajax, will add think barry is getting slower by the game,

BillyShears said:
stony said:
All knicker twisting in here please.

I'll go first.

Fucking garbage. The only positive is 3 points.

Going backwards at the moment as a team.

We'd better sack the 24 players in our squad and give the manager a billion to buy some players that can implement his simple tactics that our dumb squad can't get their simple minds around.

Are you serious?? That was a much better display than against Ajax.!!

moon said:
mancity1 said:
If every side that comes to the Etihad has 2 shots on target for 105 minutes I will be well pleased.
One last season didn't have any on target can't remember who it was

I had to remind my neighbor of this today wheh he decided to waffle on about United "throwing" their 8 point lead.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.