City Vs Swansea post match discussion

BillyShears said:
stony said:
All knicker twisting in here please.

I'll go first.

Fucking garbage. The only positive is 3 points.

Going backwards at the moment as a team.

We'd better sack the 24 players in our squad and give the manager a billion to buy some players that can implement his simple tactics that our dumb squad can't get their simple minds around.

Yup.

Unbelievable performance by Tevez. Took over that CAM role and provided everything we needed to break through the walls of defense. Can't give him enough credit for that result, setting the goal aside he provided all of our attacking intent. As I said in the match thread, I really think that diamond-ish formation may be something we need to explore, at least while Silva is out. We had many more passes to play in the 2nd half, there was space to exploit and we were not so easy to defend. Got players moving into space and it really helped.

Something needs fixing for sure,but as long as we keep getting 3 points while it's being fixed then o.k.
Some poor bastards are gonna suffer when it is fixed.

Got to say very very resilient in the 2nd half which is very pleasing.

Kompany was inspired at moments. Won everything got in the way of everything.

Excellent display from Joe Hart again. England's number one all day.

But for me Balotelli was the game changer. Injected drive and mithered Swansea to death. Very well done young man. Now you need to do that all the time.

We'll get bummed on MOTD and the papers, but all I know is if that was Utd defending so resolutely and tirelessly the media would wank themselves to bits over a 'championship winning gutsy performance'

Huge problems ahead is Micah is out. 3 at the back will be rolled out with avengeance.

Not the greatest display and a number of the players need to take a long look at their performance and effort levels (especially in the 1st half).

BillyShears said:
pee dubya said:
I thought Balotelli did well when he came on.

Haha. I thought so too. He did well to not get sent off, not have an allergic reaction to the grass, and not pass the ball to a teammate once.
He was a goal threat, held the ball up, pressed well (sometimes) and was far more involved than Aguero was. I'm no fanboy of his, but when he does well i don't see the point of pretending he was shit just so you can make sarcastic remarks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.