City Vs Swansea Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: well i for one am proper buzzin for swansea game.

Here, here!

Let's hope for a few more "Sick Swans" on Saturday!

Edin on the bench please (hopefully we won't need his supersub heroics for this one!)

de niro said:
we have not become shit over night. it's back to defend OUR, thats right OUR title.
we are the champions and we'll get out there on saturday and show it. i pity swansea i really do.
best thing is it's not long to wait, for us or the players, they'll be itching to get back to the prem. well so am i.

CTID.

This

we must kick on and start winning

de niro said:
we have not become shit over night. it's back to defend OUR, thats right OUR title.
we are the champions and we'll get out there on saturday and show it. i pity swansea i really do.
best thing is it's not long to wait, for us or the players, they'll be itching to get back to the prem. well so am i.

CTID.

I'm hoping for much more than a positive reaction on Saturday and I hope the entire team and subs all turn up and have those shites on MotD drooling about the quality of footy on show (well, I can dream, can't I?), but WHY do we not go at teams, particularly in this CL campaign, as though we mean to put it to them that we are the English champions and make 'em have some!!

me too i have this feel that

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1PRT_4beFA[/youtube]

Re: Move on..... Swansea next

ColinBellsjockstrap said:
Zardon132 said:
Full strength against Swansea. Expecting 3-0 or more.

Arrogance knows no bounds.....

We are playing shite at the moment.

Could just as easy be 3-0 to Swansea, they are a decent team in mid table.

Talking bollocks knows no bounds.....

So Fulham, Sunderland & West Brom performances were "shite"? FFS, I give up.

Update from Wednesday
David Silva ‏@21LVA
Hello all, the recovery is going well, wanting to be back, now all I can do is wish my team mates the best of luck.
Perhaps too soon, but I wonder about Maicon and Garcia? After playing with 10 men at WBA and then going to Ajax we could do with some fresh legs
----------------Hart--------------
Richards-Kompany-Lescott-Kolarov
--------------Barry
------Nasri------------Yaya
---------------Tevez
------Aguero---------Dzeko

its awkward how many people here think that dzeko and aguero are gonna get a start after 90 mins in the midweek... they didnt do that well too.... its gonna be mario and tevez on top just like we started last game... there will be changes in the midfield... and i hope nastasic(who has been our best defender this season) and kolarov gets a start...

----------------------Hart-------------------
Maicon-----Kompany---Nastasic-----Kolarov
-------------Yaya----------Barry--------------
Nasri---------------Balotelli-----------Sinclair
----------------------Tevez---------------------

I expect to see Scott Sinclair. Mancini tends to enjoy throwing his players into the fire against their former clubs.

------------------------------Hart---------------------------------------------

--Richards---------Kompany------------Nastastic------------Kolorov----------

------------------------Barry----------Toure-------------------------

---Nasri----------------------Tevez------------------------Sinclair--------------

----------------------------------Aguero----------------------------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.