If Yaya's out:

_______________Hart_______________
Richards___Nastasic__Lescott___Clichy

Bench:

Pantilimon,
Kolo Touré, Rekik,
Evans, Sinclair,
Balotelli, Džeko.

I think Yaya should be ok though, and Garcia and Rodwell aren't far off are they?

Anyway, that team is still very good...

LesBleuMiserable said:
Flying in a Blue Dream said:
Ric said:
Mancini said Toure was OK at the press conference today, but I think Suarez may well be on the bench. With Zabaleta, Maicon, Garcia, Milner, Silva and Rodwell all out we're struggling to name a squad of 18 senior pros.

Surely The Guardian aren't referring to Michael Johnson?! There's more chance of me being on the bench tomorrow.
Or anybody named Michael, or Johnson.

But Ric, Suarez was on crutches a day or so ago, then went to Spain, then tweeted 2 hours ago(I just checked now):

Denis Suarez ‏@DenisSuarez36

Last day tomorrow in Spain before to flight back to Manchester. Hope the team back to the win tomorrow against Swansea. Good night

He's out.

Was not in the EDS Boro game so definitely...injured perhaps?!

Injured during the Wolves U21 match. He has been on crutches for a while now.

Flying in a Blue Dream said:
Ric said:
Mancini said Toure was OK at the press conference today, but I think Suarez may well be on the bench. With Zabaleta, Maicon, Garcia, Milner, Silva and Rodwell all out we're struggling to name a squad of 18 senior pros.

Surely The Guardian aren't referring to Michael Johnson?! There's more chance of me being on the bench tomorrow.
Or anybody named Michael, or Johnson.

But Ric, Suarez was on crutches a day or so ago, then went to Spain, then tweeted 2 hours ago(I just checked now):

Denis Suarez ‏@DenisSuarez36

Last day tomorrow in Spain before to flight back to Manchester. Hope the team back to the win tomorrow against Swansea. Good night

He's out.

Ah, apologies - didn't realise that. Maybe Evans will be on the bench instead.

clarion said:
Why Aguero??? Dzeko is our best striker at the moment. He was a lot better against Ajax. What about goals in PL???? F... u Dzeko haters !!!

Yet another Dzeko fan boy, you guys are so fucking tedious. Change the fucking record ffs.

keemcfc said:
If Yaya's out:

_______________Hart_______________
Richards___Nastasic__Lescott___Clichy

Bench:

Pantilimon,
Kolo Touré, Rekik,
Evans, Sinclair,
Balotelli, Džeko.

I think Yaya should be ok though, and Garcia and Rodwell aren't far off are they?

Anyway, that team is still very good...

Should be good enough to bag the points.

Mario and Sinclair come on later to finish them off

Don't forget that with the injuries these players will have played with 10 men at WBA, played in Ajax and now play again today. They wont be at their best

clarion said:
pominoz said:
clarion said:
Why Aguero??? Dzeko is our best striker at the moment. He was a lot better against Ajax. What about goals in PL???? F... u Dzeko haters !!!

Yet another Dzeko fan boy, you guys are so fucking tedious. Change the fucking record ffs.
we have one player with goals !!!

http://videa.hu/videok/jarmuvek/wba-1-2-manchester-city-v-yakEC9P64kbdoNwq

I think you will find that we have 7 other players that have scored goals this season.
Talk about one-eyed.

Hopefully Evans gets on the bench again wasn't in the EDS game vs Boro. If Yayas injured surely Kompany will move to midfield can't see a 17 year old starting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.