City Vs Swansea Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ducado

Team supported
City
It's no use attempting to compare tonight's (Wednesday) game with what will happen on Sunday, the strongest team he has available will start (I fully expect Agüero to be playing I suspect there was a little fatigue creeping in)

I don't really know how Swansea are playing nowadays, I guess for us as fans the hardest part will be keeping our expectations down, it would be nice to score a shed load of goals but I suspect that the last two games have been a combination of us turning on the style and the other team not really turning up and we won't be repeating those scorelines for a while (I hope I am wrong) THey are playing Valencia on Thursday night I don't know if that will ahve any bearing on the game

Saying all that, we are at home and we should win all things being equal but this is football as our last manager used to say

All in here please

Aguero is fit :D
---------------------------Pants----------------
Zabaleta-Demichelis-Nastasic--Clichy
------------Fernandinho-Yaya-----------------
-----------Navas------Aguero---------Nasri
----------------------Negredo-----------------------

Anyone know if Kompany is fit for this?

--------------Panti/Hart--------------------
Zaba-----Dem/Kompany--Nastasic------Clichy
----------Yaya-----Fern--------------------
Navas----------------------------------Nasri
--------Kun------------Negredo-------------

TheMaineRoad said:
Anyone know if Kompany is fit for this?

--------------Panti/Hart--------------------
Zaba-----Dem/Kompany--Nastasic------Clichy
----------Yaya-----Fern--------------------
Navas----------------------------------Nasri
--------Kun------------Negredo-------------
Pellegrini said he will be ready for WBA mid week

same tactics as the spurs match please, swansea will be instructed to sit tight, let them have the ball and they will venture out of there own half and fall on there own sword, its going to be tough so not expecting a bucket full 2-0 will do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.