Clichy
Yaya
Ferna
Navas
Nasri
Aguero
Negredo

Bench: Hart, Micah, Lescott, Kolarov, Milner, Dzeko, Guidetti

The key for this game is how Swansea well they can recover from their Europa League game on Thursday.

NoahCity said:
Aguero is fit :D
---------------------------Pants----------------
Zabaleta-Demichelis-Nastasic--Clichy
------------Fernandinho-Yaya-----------------
-----------Navas------Aguero---------Nasri
----------------------Negredo-----------------------
I'd bring back Hart

--------------------Hart
-Zabaleta--Demichelis-Nasty-Clichy
------------Fernandinho-Yaya
------------Navas-Nasri
------------Negredo-Aguero

Looked like Milner had cramp at the end tonight? Hope it was cramp and not a muscle strain.

Think Michu is doubtful for the Swans. And I hope they play a strong team tomorrow

Swansea have the possession game to frustrate us. We can't expect to score after 15 seconds every game, and sooner or later something at home is going to go against us.

Marvin said:
NoahCity said:
I'd bring back Hart

--------------------Hart
------------Navas-Nasri

Looked like Milner had cramp at the end tonight? Hope it was cramp and not a muscle strain.

Think Michu is doubtful for the Swans. And I hope they play a strong team tomorrow

Swansea have the possession game to frustrate us. We can't expect to score after 15 seconds every game, and sooner or later something at home is going to go against us.
Think it's fair to say that after the game against Spurs, we have the counter attacking game to go against that possession.

Pants
Zabba Demi Nasty Aleks
Ferna Yaya
Navas Kun Nasri
Negredo

Hart, Richards, Lescott, Garcia, Milner, Dzeko, Guidetti

beginning of very important period, this game, two aways to WBA and Saints, then big game vs. Arse. Would love to finally put a decent run of results together this season. We have yet to win more than 2 PL games in row I think. Hopefully with Kompany, Silva, and Jovetic coming back we can finally get some consistency to the lineup!

NoahCity said:
Marvin said:
NoahCity said:
I'd bring back Hart

--------------------Hart
------------Navas-Nasri

Think it's fair to say that after the game against Spurs, we have the counter attacking game to go against that possession.
If we are on our game we will win, but no Kompany or Silva. Can Nasri do it 3 games running? Time for Yaya Toure to step up.

Ducado said:
So how are Swansea playing?

Very hit and miss this season, I think the Europa League is having a very big effect on them and with them playing their most important game to date on Thursday I can see them struggling against us on Sunday. That being said they always keep the ball well and have the players to cause us problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.