City vs UAE live on OS

Ricster said:
Onouha is number 4

And how cold is it? 40c, fuckin freezing that

lol i know i was waiting to see who would give me an ear full for "not knowing." :)

thats who bored that game got me

Did we have even 1 shot on target?!

I sooooo regret watching this game. Its ruined my week and reserve team or not it was downright EMBARASSING!
Winning mentality is not just for the players, its for us fans too. You have to WANT TO WIN!

really good stream well done city. Was good to see some of them kids get a run out, shame they prob wont make it into the 1st team again. however im sure they'll go to other local clubs i.e bury, oldham etc and do ok. Strange to see hughes using same tactics as he does for 1st 11. we are one down and he puts defenders on. Anyway good to see the banner, hope it went down well

i have watched the reserves numerous times and i have never seen vidal play left back tutte right wing and marshall left wing vidal is a right back tutte is central midfield and marshall central midfield bit of a shame on there debuts this doesnt reflect how these 3 players normaly perform

mannion18 said:
really good stream well done city. Was good to see some of them kids get a run out, shame they prob wont make it into the 1st team again. however im sure they'll go to other local clubs i.e bury, oldham etc and do ok. Strange to see hughes using same tactics as he does for 1st 11. we are one down and he puts defenders on. Anyway good to see the banner, hope it went down well

hey!!...you got quote of the day on the MCFC website fella ;)

'Just watching the videos
on the os makes me smile
and makes me proud...'

shadygiz said:
mannion18 said:

hey!!...you got quote of the day on the MCFC website fella ;)

'Just watching the videos
on the os makes me smile
and makes me proud...'

What does he win, Brucie?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.