City Vs United Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team/formation/gameplan for the derby.....

Never to early to consider this I suppose....

No suspensions, no major injuries that we know of, Richards will be fit, Balo back from suspension.

Will Bob go for it from first whistle as we've done in last 3 games or will he be cagey early doors?

Re: Team/formation/gameplan for the derby.....

Take it to them from the off.

Now is not the time to give them any impetus and if Everton have done nothing else today, they have shown everyone what we all already knew and that is this rags side are nowhere near as good as they think when you have the balls to attack them.

Hope he sticks with the fluid four rather than revert to 3 in midfield.

---------------------- Hart ---------------------

Richards -- Kompany -- Lescott ------- Clichy

--------------- Yaya ------ Barry --------------

---- Silva ---------------------------- Nasri ----

-------------- Tevez ----- Aguero -------------

DTKOAG said:
Keep Balo away from this run in.

I'd unleash him in a front three of serg, tevez and balo - there scared stiff of him and he will literally bring it to the tempo we need, those twats lose there heads and its ours!!!

DTKOAG said:
Keep Balo away from this run in.

PLEASE PLEASE THIS!

I am not saying this to start some thread-long inquisition about Balotelli. Right now, based on form, Tevez and Aguero deserve to start. And if those gloryhunting twats moan and complain about Tevez being allowed back, ask them where they would be if that lump of shit called Scholes hadn't been plucked from the retirement home to shore up their midfield this season.

PLEASE, Carlos and Sergio up front at the start of next week's match!

CTID

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.