City Vs United Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which ref for next monday

Bound to be Howard Webb.
Mike Dean or Halsey for me, one he'll of a chance of a couple of reds and theatricals from them lot.
De Jong, Zabba and Balotelli on the bench please.

Re: Team/formation/gameplan for the derby.....

kenzie115 said:
Hope he sticks with the fluid four rather than revert to 3 in midfield.

---------------------- Hart ---------------------

Richards -- Kompany -- Lescott ------- Clichy

--------------- Yaya ------ Barry --------------

---- Silva ---------------------------- Nasri ----

-------------- Tevez ----- Aguero -------------

---------------------- Hart ---------------------

Richards -- Kompany -- Lescott ------- Clichy

--------------- DE JONG------ Barry --------------

---- Silva ---------------------------- Nasri ----

-------------- Tevez ----- Aguero -------------

Yaya Out , De Jong in. Yaya is to slow in passing the ball forward and to slow to react when we have a counter. De jong is more straight forward steals the ball and then instantly passes the ball forward to the SUPER 4 . Look at the last 2 games de jong started and yaya was on the bench our passing game was way faster and our ticka tacka passing style went way better than today for example.

Re: Team/formation/gameplan for the derby.....

MotownBlue said:
DTKOAG said:
Keep Balo away from this run in.

PLEASE PLEASE THIS!

I am not saying this to start some thread-long inquisition about Balotelli. Right now, based on form, Tevez and Aguero deserve to start. And if those gloryhunting twats moan and complain about Tevez being allowed back, ask them where they would be if that lump of shit called Scholes hadn't been plucked from the retirement home to shore up their midfield this season.

PLEASE, Carlos and Sergio up front at the start of next week's match!

CTID

I agree with you both, and without turning this into a Balotelli debate, this is why I think Mario should not at the very very least start:

CityFACup.png

The simple fact is Sergio seems to like playing alongside Tevez and Tevez owes us an awful lot. And as the image shows, the one tatic United always try on us is to get us booked.

As for what the rest of the team should be, I haven't got a clue. Though I really really think we should play Milner next Monday, but I know that won't happen.

Will be interesting to see if mancni puts de jong instead of nasri and silva to give us more defensive cover.
One of the biggest games in our history come on city

This is where Tevez pays us back. You knew the minute he came back this was the game he would have the biggest say.

We have the quality and squad to destroy this mob, although they will park the bus, their defence is pretty mediocre if I'm honest, as long as we score first I think we will be comfortable.

Hart

Richards(only if 100% fit)
Kompany
Lescott
Clichy( sub on Kolorov second half)

Yaya
Barry

Silva
Nasri

Aguero
Tevez

Discipline is key as the ref will do anything to send one of our players off.

LETS GO SLAY SOME ORC, SOME VERY LACKLUSTER ORC

I for one want to see if balotelli change or is same self...I hope come off bench but if mancini have cajones he start tevez aguero balotelli all

Can't wait for Kun and Carlos on that turd that is Jonny world class Evans

Come on city humiliate the scum

Let's do this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.