City Vs United Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
southstand117 said:
hisroyalblueness said:
Would be good to see the lights go down and the moon rising thingy. I always appreciated that as a good bit of theatre for a night game.
It'd be good if it was dark at that time too.
Wish I was as confident as some people on here, it really worries me that they're the only team to beat us this season at home. Just praying for win.

Liverpool in the CC? and they were still shitting themselves by the end.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
southstand117 said:
hisroyalblueness said:
Would be good to see the lights go down and the moon rising thingy. I always appreciated that as a good bit of theatre for a night game.
It'd be good if it was dark at that time too.
Wish I was as confident as some people on here, it really worries me that they're the only team to beat us this season at home. Just praying for win.

Liverpool in the CC? and they were still shitting themselves by the end.
Ahhh yeah forgot about them. Gonna watch the 6-1 later try and calm the nerves!!

Re: Superstitions! Anyone got any for a derby game.

uwe28 said:
davymcfc said:
I always have the shits. Is that a superstition?
Probably too much booze!!
Possibly. Spent about an hour shitting in the Mary ds toilets before a derby about 3-4 seasons ago. Not much fun.

Re: Superstitions! Anyone got any for a derby game.

I've got a bit of a predicament. Do I wear the light blue t-shirt and scarf I wore for the semi-final or the polo shirt and scarf I wore for the cup final or does it have to be something different?!

Armaan said:
Blues need not worry we'll win this by scoring 3. Im the unluckiest gambler alive so when we played them at OT i had £600 on Utd to win so that if they did it'd soften the blow (a tiny bit). I believe we scored a goal for each hundred i put on so this time i have put £300 on United to jinx them.... We'll win and it'll feel pretty damn good!!!!

What happens if it's a draw?

They're still in pole position to win the title and you're out £300.

Is anyone genuinely s++++++g it??

I am shitting it and have been since wolves. Has anyone got anything I can take rather than copious amounts of alchohol?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.