City vs Utd post match discussion

mcfc2607 said:
Am I the only one who thinks we were the better side. (Be quite a bit)
They only played on the counter that's how fucking shit they are.
There goalie makes a lot of mistakes.
There defence is wank
There midfield is wank

But there strike force is world class. Take out van rapist and there shite.
At 2-2 we were the only team likely to score.

Proves how far we have come, the way those red twats celebrated.
You would think they had won the premiership, champions league,fa cup and X factor all in one.

I'm going to put a bet on us winning the league tomorrow as I'm still confident we will still win it be a fair few points. Should get good odds aswell.

Don't kid yourself, they're a very good team. They've won at Anfield, Stamford Bridge and our place this season and are 6 points clear. People keep saying they're shit and only have Van Persie but at some point you just have to admit they're good and we need to be better. City are champions of England we don't need to see how much they celebrate to tell us how far we've come.

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Jesus wept... just seen the replay of the goal again. If Nasri doesn't get a bollocking for that i'll be amazed. Why are our players such a bunch of sissy shits? Kompany did it when Ronaldo hit the ball at him in Madrid and Nasri has gone and done it aswell.

That is precisely why we love Zabba !

abu13 said:
nico1 said:
abu13 said:
I think today demonstrates an air of arrogance that we have had this year, nobody wins the league without fire in the belly. So far this season we have seen precious little on display.

For the life of me i can not understand how Mancini came to a decision to start with Ballotelli rather than Tevez.

We should of won the game on chances but credit to the rags, they took their chances.

Mancini is walking a dangerous line with Ballo, for the first time i am questioning if or owners may feel the time is right for a change.

I hope they don't feel the need for a change. Stability is what we need. Yes, the chimps league was an embarrassment and yes we've not been performing well but it would be a mistake to get someone else in - especially half way into a season. Bob has brought us success these past two seasons. Success in a generation of failure remember. Now is not the time for change.

I have been a blue for 35 years, i never thought i'd see the day that we would win the FA cup, Not only have i seen that but i've watched us become champions, i've seen players of the quality i never thought would wear the blue shirt. If it all ended next week i couldn't complain.

However, our owners are winners. they will demand success and they may see things differently.

Whatever decisions they make will get my full backing, i agree that stability is the key but if the decision is to change the manager then i back whatever the board deem fit.

Yep, they are winners but it would be folly for them to change managers based on a half season of results. If we have a miserable season at the end and a poor start in the next then I would begin to agree but not now.

Balo poor nevermind RM starting him why take him off on 50 mins? Either flirt him at HT or give him a hour!!!

Clichy I assume wasn't fully fit as although he had no support he was wanting positional wise and athletically all game.

Nasri? Never liked him he was a shithouse in the FA cup last year when we had 10 men hiding (had a good view of his antics from level 3 rather than my usual 117 view) and a bottler again today.

Well done to Nasti, Tevez n Kolo today.

Atkinson was shocking Rooney was worth 4/5 yellows and the only one he got was when we were through and in stopping play had to book him.

Can't condone chucking stuff but rashonal behavier can go out of the window when being shafted sometimes.

We made up a bigger gap last season with only a a few games to go. we're still live in thr race.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Clichy cost us that game by dicking around near the area. Fcking criminal what he did.

Yep this shocking defending by someone who should know better clear your fucking lines especially in the 90th minute

pudge said:
EaglesFan said:
pudge said:
Tevez moving out of the wall.....

Why?

Why?!?!

It wasnt Tevez. It was that little **** Nasri who hid behind Dzeko.

WHO HIDES FROM THE BALL???

-- Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:36 pm --

pudge said:

Why?

Why?!?!

No, tevez was standing next to Nasri.

Then decided to take a wander about

Silva called him out to mark someone ???<br /><br />-- Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:16 pm --<br /><br />
pudge said:
EaglesFan said:
pudge said:

Why?

Why?!?!

-- Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:36 pm --

pudge said:

Why?

Why?!?!

No, tevez was standing next to Nasri.

Then decided to take a wander about

Silva called him out to mark someone ???

Just got in and I am not upset one bit.

Maybe that sounds strange but I am very dissapointed to lose in that manner (Nasri you fucking shit house-Don't turn your back and stick your foot out) however I am taking positives from this game.
Only dissapointment for me was not starting with Tevez.

I am going to let everyone else flap about being 6pts behind.

There is still 22 games to play for fuck sake.

Great atmosphere today.

Idiot who ran on the pitch is just that.

Some you win and some you lose and today it wasn't our day.

n_mcfc said:
Few questions about today:

For Mancini;

- What was the tactical reason for starting Balotelli ahead of Tevez?

- Why did we play a system that didn't combat attacking wingers and left out full-backs constantly exposed? (United's well-known way of playing for the past 10-15 years)

- Why did he wait until Balotelli fucked up a back heel (5 minutes into the second half) before immediately throwing his arms up in to the air and calling Tevez to replace him? To me, that's a reactionary substitution and essentially bad man-management.

- Why was Kompany playing if he wasn't fit? He obviously knew that he wasn't going to last the distance otherwise Maicon, Lescott AND Toure wouldn't have been on the bench.

For the fans that let us down;

- Are you genuinely fucking stupid? No wonder we get attached with this fucking 'bitter' tag when idiots like you can't handle a defeat.

For Yaya;

- The fuck is up with you, man? Pull your finger out.

Lastly Mario;

- Do you know what you want to be when you grow up?

As you can see, a lot of questions for Mancini to answer. I'm not one to call for his head, never have, but questions have to be asked about his management today. The worrying thing for me is that I can't see how recover from this without somebody grabbing the situation by the bollocks and really rallying together (aka - zoning out Balo). The contrasts from last year are too easy to see and assumptions are too easy to make.

- Newcastle next weekend; difference from last year (go there to win the league - going there to 'rescue our title bid')
- United at the Etihad; difference from last year (play attacking wingers/RVP - playing Park and defending for a point)

If want for a better phrase (and I really can't think of one) - I just lost a little bit of faith today. (Please take that with a pinch of salt - I love Mancini, but he was exposed a bit today)

Very astute.

With the players we have we should be top of the league and ahead by a few points. Mancini has lost the players, you just have to look at jurgen klopps relationship with is players when we played dortmund the other night....his players played for their manager. Mancini doesnt seem to communicate with his players......and it doesn't help our performances.

BigBarry said:
mcfc2607 said:
Am I the only one who thinks we were the better side. (Be quite a bit)
They only played on the counter that's how fucking shit they are.
There (their) goalie makes a lot of mistakes.
There (their) defence is wank
There (their) midfield is wank

But there strike force is world class. Take out van rapist and there shite.
At 2-2 we were the only team likely to score.

Proves how far we have come, the way those red twats celebrated.
You would think they had won the premiership, champions league,fa cup and X factor all in one.

I'm going to put a bet on us winning the league tomorrow as I'm still confident we will still win it be a fair few points. Should get good odds aswell.

Apart from the retarded grammar, that's spot on

Sorry sir Thats because I suffer from dyslexia.
I will try better next time.

Dickhead.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.