City vs Villa( League Cup)In-match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
andrewmswift said:
jimharri said:
Mario must love playing against Villa. He always seems to score against them. The hat trick in the league, 1 (?, the half volley from the edge of the box at the SS end) against them in the cup run last year and again tonight.

overhead kick last year
Yeah; just remembered it and was updating when you posted; honestly!

Hungarian blue said:
NipHolmes said:
Mad that Chelsea v Wolves is on yet we aren't even though it's a better game between 2 prem sides.

Got Fiorentina v Juventus on. Juventus playing 3 at the back and are very competent at it. Vidal and Pirlo work wonderfully just in front of it.

They playing 3 at the back for more than a year now and seem very competent at it. ;)

Unbeaten after all.

But seriously, watching them closely and they are unbelievably effective with it. The pressing in own half is quite something to watch. Bonucci is one of the most unheralded players around right now.

Gutted beyond belief that have no stream for City. Despicable really that nothing is around.

ESPN defo worth a watch ;)

Hard to get worked up about tonight's game. Which is odd as, to contradict myself, I'd really like us to give this cup a good go this season. After all, it'd complete the domestic set under Bob.

So what is the score at the moment? I can't find any info anywhere and can't access the match day center on the clubs website on my iphone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.