City vs Villa( League Cup)In-match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flao flap flap

We dont need the extra games.

Retaining the league is the one.

What has gone wrong again, it maybe only the league cup but the players out there are representing our club and should at least play with some determination to win. When will this form end and when will we keep a clean sheet. Please Roberto sought it out sooner rather than later.

Think iv heard GazBaz name about 5 times on the commentary and they have all been in a negative context, nowt like watching the game i surpose to make your own mind up as the radio is painting a awful picture

RandomJ said:
gangerolv said:
this game is not important at all. its better if we went out now rather than later

What a stupid mentality. We need to continue winning things. Yes it's not the best trophy in the world but it's a trip to wembley and another jug in the cabinet. Sick of this rag attitude of it's only the league cup. Putting all our eggs in one basket very nearly back fired on us last season.

I would suggest its not the top priority

villa are playing better than us. They deserve to be winning

rnblade said:
i hope that this is the wake up call we all know has been coming!!

villa sound like they are closing it out! something that we cant seem to do...sadly
Wake up call? How many times have we hit the snooze button already this season..

Scraping a win against Southampton
Scraping a draw against Liverpool
Losing to Real
Getting outplayed by Arsenal
Losing to Villa
The general shit defending

I don't recall us signing 2 new Spanish sounding defenders this season. Colander & Sieve. GET A GRIP CHAMPIONS!

It's a mickey mouse fucking cup anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.