City vs Villa( League Cup)In-match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've got to love the OS;

RAX4x.png

2-2, with half an hour until kick off!

jamielowndes said:
It's awful. We're conceding way too many goals regardless of who is playing. We need one big 4/5-0 win somewhere. I appreciate its the second team out tonight, but come on.

I'd take a few 1-0's to be honest, get a back four playing like last season and used to clean sheets again.

Airbags Optional said:
There really are some imbeciles on the match day forum "stop their pay" FFS

Half of these arent city fans.

jamielowndes said:
It's awful. We're conceding way too many goals regardless of who is playing. We need one big 4/5-0 win somewhere. I appreciate its the second team out tonight, but come on.
The thing is, we have a lot of players that play very regularly for our 1st team and most would get into most other sides, they should be performing better.

redmizzle said:
nikatomcfc said:
it's because our stupid transfer market!

why didn't we buy thiago Silva or at least Verthongen?

shame on you Roberto

Idiotic comment, do you think they pick them off shelves?!

pay money and you'll get them.

OK maybe Thiago cost too much but what about Verthongen? Spurs payed small amount of money and look at him how he is playing.Mancini is not Wenger.He is not good at searching for talents. it's better if he buys a star. not kids like Savic,Nastasic,Krkic,Brbic,Shmilc....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.