City vs Villa( League Cup)In-match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
what the fuck does RM have to say to these players to perform as they should?
its obviously not working!

nikatomcfc said:
redmizzle said:
nikatomcfc said:
it's because our stupid transfer market!

why didn't we buy thiago Silva or at least Verthongen?

shame on you Roberto

Idiotic comment, do you think they pick them off shelves?!

pay money and you'll get them.

OK maybe Thiago cost too much but what about Verthongen? Spurs payed small amount of money and look at him how he is playing.Mancini is not Wenger.He is not good at searching for talents. it's better if he buys a star. not kids like Savic,Nastasic,Krkic,Brbic,Shmilc....

That's a very simplistic view of the transfer market and how transfer business is done. Don't forge, the player has the option to decline a move. Even if we went in for a player like Vertonghen with an acceptable offer, he could still decline...

Can Aleks do it again...

Not even going to take it lol there's a first

unexpected item said:
Quite entertaining listening to some bloke shouting the odds in the background on 5Live Sports Extra - "tell him to fook off"

just heard that :D

nikatomcfc said:
redmizzle said:
nikatomcfc said:
it's because our stupid transfer market!

why didn't we buy thiago Silva or at least Verthongen?

shame on you Roberto

Idiotic comment, do you think they pick them off shelves?!

pay money and you'll get them.

OK maybe Thiago cost too much but what about Verthongen? Spurs payed small amount of money and look at him how he is playing.Mancini is not Wenger.He is not good at searching for talents. it's better if he buys a star. not kids like Savic,Nastasic,Krkic,Brbic,Shmilc....

Ahh nikatomcfc is still here i see, good evening my fantasy champ footy manager playing friend.

BWTAC said:
vaziooo said:
yah and villa got trashed by soton

Is it too late to order a chicken balti?

do you take orders ?

You know what I mean, this villa side is average at best and we are the champions.
We should hammer mid and down table teams

rnblade said:
what the fuck does RM have to say to these players to perform as they should?
its obviously not working!
How about 'well lads I know I have been a tinkering old twat this season but let's go back to 4231.'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.