City vs Villa post match discussion

There can't be a fan on here that thinks that City have been that good or consistent so far and yet they're top of the league, this is great news.

stony said:
Ducado said:
I feared the worst in the first half, the bus was well and truly parked

Good job you didn't voice that opinion on the match day thread. I might have had to take action!

I was thinking about you mate, thinking about the amount of drama and hysterics before that goal went in, I tried to log on at half time bit no signal at the ground

Just back home in a freezing North Yorkshire, well worht the trip again today, it was a case of when the 1st one would go in really, thought Villa defended well and upto the 3rd goal going in their back 4 looked to have kept their shape, in the end it could have been 8.

Great day for City now time to push on.

Strolled out way to a piss easy win. We didn't get out of second gear in the first half and barely got out of third gear in the second half and still scored 5 and it could have been more. Villa, although they defended well on the odd occasion, looked very poor.

parked the bus but scrappy goal opend them up and as soon as they had to come out and play they were totally overrun

could easily have been 7 or 8

starting to click again now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.