City vs Villa Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the players they have missing and our team we should be looking to start our season today and demolish them

CTID101 said:
The sun running a story that Balo was kicked out of training yesterday so not surprising he isn't in the team or on the bench. Could be bollocks but him not being in the squad makes you think. I think he must have tweaked something so just went in to work indoors with the physios.
The Sun has to many black spots, to be taken seriously

Happy with that starting eleven. I also think that is our best team, if they pass the ball quickly

citytill1die84 said:
CTID101 said:
The sun running a story that Balo was kicked out of training yesterday so not surprising he isn't in the team or on the bench. Could be bollocks but him not being in the squad makes you think. I think he must have tweaked something so just went in to work indoors with the physios.

He's on the bench ain't he?

No he's not my bad :)

Very happy to see that Bob isn't messing around with resting players for a lost cause

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.