City Vs Watford (FA Cup) Post Match Discussion Thread

Just back.Routine win. OK Performance.Don't know how Milner got MOM. The lad needs to learn to cross the ball first time. Counted 5 times in first 20 mins when he took an extra touch and failed to deliver. In the hat though and on we go. Thought Balo did well in the time he had and I think he looks like he links better with Tevez than Edin did...poss start for Balo at the Arse?

mansour's tow ropes said:
was disappointed at having not scored after being 2-0 up 40 minutes in, and only 5 minutes to our youngsters... but then Lopes scored!!

viva lopes
Thanks to Mario

Didnt make the game today.

Looking fwd to highlights later.

Watford united eh....fucking small minded cnuts

Anyone at home next round please.how was the
Atmosphere today peeps?

We played well enough. Interesting analogy Watford with Napoli given their Italian connection & loans. Thought their blonde n20 gave the defence a hard time dropping 10 yds deep and their 41 should have equalised to 1-1. Defence / defensive midfield not great but we had the quality going forward to settle it with 2 well taken goals, 3rd was a bonus, nice assist Mario.
Miler was great, problem is there is no-one available in the box to hit when he is able to cross, we could have had 4 or 5 if there was.

Blue Tooth said:
Just back.Routine win. OK Performance.Don't know how Milner got MOM. The lad needs to learn to cross the ball first time. Counted 5 times in first 20 mins when he took an extra touch and failed to deliver. In the hat though and on we go. Thought Balo did well in the time he had and I think he looks like he links better with Tevez than Edin did...poss start for Balo at the Arse?
Not after last year

greasedupdeafguy said:
Blue Tooth said:
Not after last year
Specially after last year...point to prove an all that?

are you real Milner put loads of crosses in

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

Blue Tooth said:

You just never know with Mario ! He could easily score a hatrick or get sent off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.