City Vs West Brom In Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hungarian blue said:
CELTICRORY said:
Kolarov's crosses would be handy

For our giants upfront? :)

Maybe I would bring on Kolarov+Dzeko in about 70 minutes. Now we don't need it. Actually, I really do like what I have seen in the first half.
Well a few low crosses across the box wouldn't be bad, like Balotelli's against Blackburn

Mancini likes to attack this way he wont change it. Fast winger wont play in this team until he is here. While we had some he always found a reason to offload them. Petrov, Bellamy, SWP. And kept/bought the slowest of them. AJ.

It wouldnt be a problem tho if or way record would be a lot better, thats another thing Mancini cannot change unfortunately.

WBA: 22 points away from home in 16 matches.

City: 25 points away from home in 16 matches.

We are 3 points better than them in the away league table. And they have Foster, not Hart, they have Olsson not Kompany, they have Long not Dzeko, Agüero, Balotelli together.

Sad.

Wise desicion tbh starting Tévez, he's the sort of player who will always do his best on the pitch... I'd even be tempted to keep him if the rest of the squad are ok with him...

*runs and hides*

CELTICRORY said:
Hungarian blue said:
CELTICRORY said:
Kolarov's crosses would be handy

For our giants upfront? :)

Maybe I would bring on Kolarov+Dzeko in about 70 minutes. Now we don't need it. Actually, I really do like what I have seen in the first half.
Well a few low crosses across the box wouldn't be bad, like Balotelli's against Blackburn
You mean that 5 yard pass/pullback lol

cyprustavern said:
good first half...about time tevez started...regardless of what happened he is a top of the range player..augeros going to be a world star soon.

2 more in the second half ...silvas doing ok (lacks confidence is all)...nothin to lose now try and play some good football til end of season ...mancini for me deserves another year.

Of course he deserves another season, he's going to have a prem winners medal come may.

Damanino said:
Mancini likes to attack this way he wont change it. Fast winger wont play in this team until he is here. While we had some he always found a reason to offload them. Petrov, Bellamy, SWP. And kept/bought the slowest of them. AJ.

It wouldnt be a problem tho if or way record would be a lot better, thats another thing Mancini cannot change unfortunately.

We are 3 points better than them in the away league table. And they have Foster, not Hart, they have Olsson not Kompany, they have Long not Dzeko, Agüero, Balotelli together.

Sad.

Yep - you really can´t argue with those stats

keemcfc said:
Wise desicion tbh starting Tévez, he's the sort of player who will always do his best on the pitch... I'd even be tempted to keep him if the rest of the squad are ok with him...

*runs and hides*
pointless running with all those knives in ya back, uve had it,haha

Damanino said:

Sad.

Mate listen. WE STILL HAVE THE 2nd best away record in the league. Remember that FFS/

aj needs to go...i like edin but he needs to go to bayern or somewhere...hazard in maybe llorente,cavani..and martinez (in an ideal world)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.