City Vs West Brom Post Match Discussion Thread

citijin said:
Manchester_lalala said:
If that isn't the most obvious attempt of mind games by Roberto, then I don't know what is.

call it mind games, but its more towards our players. we need to take one game at a time, without any pressure. I don't see the point of him going to the media and tell the world that we will fight to win the league because we deserve it bla bla. if we just win every game, we have a high chance to achieve that, and the team primarily need to understand that and fight for it.

Didnt see it like that, but very good point. Good management.

Barcon said:
der bomber28 said:
paphos-mcfc said:
Haha me??
bollocks3.gif

Think he meant this mate, two posts above your first post.

tony de wonderful
Post subject: Re: City Vs West Brom Post Match Discussion Thread
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:47 pm

Norwich is now a MASSIVE game for us.

Report this post

Outrageous accusation. Just because he was watching and commenting on them whilst we were playing, don't we all?

I was kind of pointing out the date and time he joined(after the gooners defeat) and the obvious massive term they love to use. You might not be able to spot a rag, but I feckin can.

Irrespective of the points scenario etcetc, the most important thing for Cities aspirations is just how pitiful United played tonight. If they had lost 1-0 by laying Wigan under seige and losing to a miracle goal, you'd still expect United to go ahead and finish the season off quite comfortably, but United got outplayed for pretty much the entire match.

They often refer to a Sir Alex Ferguson team, and stuff that it typically does, but the performance tonight from them was so devoid of any inspiration, that it in no way reflected what people would refer to as a S.A.F team, which is why I think City are right to have renewed hopes for the remainder of the season.

The main problem they have from here to the end of the season is that they looked completely at sea without Scholes in the middle, so naturally they have to bring him back, but then they cant play him every minute because he isn't fit enough, which is where United will really struggle to sort out.

As a fan of a non league team, the only thing I really want to see in the premier league is an exciting finish, and before tonight it all looked a bit one directional, but after the results and most importantly the performances, its certainly renewed my interest in the remainder of the season, so I cant imagine the level of excitement all you lot will have. Enjoy it and hopefully you will get there on the line.

Good luck and keep the faith lads and lasses :)

der bomber28 said:
Barcon said:
der bomber28 said:
Think he meant this mate, two posts above your first post.

tony de wonderful
Post subject: Re: City Vs West Brom Post Match Discussion Thread
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:47 pm

Norwich is now a MASSIVE game for us.

Report this post

Outrageous accusation. Just because he was watching and commenting on them whilst we were playing, don't we all?

I was kind of pointing out the date and time he joined(after the gooners defeat) and the obvious massive term they love to use. You might not be able to spot a rag, but I feckin can.

Being from Stretford i can smell them from 500 yards away, cheers Uwe ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.