City Vs West Brom Post Match Discussion Thread

Aston Villa have launched an appeal against the two red cards they are going to receive at Old Trafford this coming Saturday.

if we win all 5 i truely believe the title will be ours.
if utd draw 1 of there last 4 they would need to make up at least a 6 goal difference

citijin said:
Aston Villa have launched an appeal against the two red cards they are going to receive at Old Trafford this coming Saturday.

Will the players involved be eligible to play on Sunday? :-)

The rags run in doesnt look that great now. These teams are fighting (at last) instead of rolling over.
Come on villa , 1 point for safety.
Come on Everton. Show some balls like you do against us.

Great team performance.

Lots of plus points.

The defence - clean sheet and solid though we were not really put under pressure by WBA. All played well and contributed to the result either defensively or in an attacking sense.

Barry & DeJong - solid as you would expect but YaYa to come in v Norwich if fit. If so Barry to the bench as DeJong wins the ball cleaner.

Nasri - for me Man of the Match. Rarely gives the ball away and when on his game keeps us probing for the right opening.

Silva - good to see him starting to rediscover his earlier season form. His goal was exquisite and hopefully will help build his confidence to go for goal himself as the season moves to the finish line.

Tevez - offered and delivered the legendary work rate. Also played key passes e.g. pass to Richards for his attempt at goal.

Aguero - Great strike and start to the match with his first goal and a quality, clinical strike for his second. A constant danger. So glad he agreed to sign for City. One of the World's best and he is at City!

Roll on to Norwich where it starts again.

I've been frustrated with De Jong recently but covered the back four well and passed the ball to right players today.

no-Yaya has been v poor of late when playing deep. He just doesn't work hard enough without the ball. He lets opposition midfielders run past him far too often.

Away from home i always feel happier with Barry and De Jong providing the screen allowing Silva, Nasri to pull the strings and the fullbacks to get high up. Yaya great with the ball, lazy far too often without it.

What was the mass celebration about in the north an south stand?

Wigan had scored 15 mins earlier and everyone near me thought it must be 2-0. Was that the rumour?

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
What was the mass celebration about in the north an south stand?

Wigan had scored 15 mins earlier and everyone near me thought it must be 2-0. Was that the rumour?

Wigan had a perfectly good goal disallowed, everyone thought it was in then Dowd disallowed it. People probably got word of it as it took ages for people to figure out fat Dowd had disallowed it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.