City Weekend/Tour

Asian Blue

Team supported
Man City
Like many I guess, could only get a ticket for the Saturday, and travelling up from Bristol on the day.
I thought about doing the 12-30 pm Stadium tour ( train arrives at Piccadilly at 11-0 am ) and then going over to the Academy for what will be left of the day, with train back to Bristol leaving at 7 pm.
Just wanted some feedback as to whether that is realistic, and if not too late to get into the City Weekend do.

dunno if it's realistic tbh, but at present the tour is closed in many areas because of the concerts and so they are touring the academy instead, as the academy is open on the sat you may actually be getting to see a lot of the same things twice. It's probably netter to check the tours status prior.

dunno if it's realistic tbh, but at present the tour is closed in many areas because of the concerts and so they are touring the academy instead, as the academy is open on the sat you may actually be getting to see a lot of the same things twice. It's probably netter to check the tours status prior.
Thanks for that.............will give the Tour Office a bell and check that normal tours are operating again by then.

Thanks for that.............will give the Tour Office a bell and check that normal tours are operating again by then.
Looks like they are back to full tours from the 24th June.
Tour Office very helpful, and said that if I make it in time, can change from the 12-30 pm to 11-30 am tour, giving me more time at the "City weekend" bash at the Academy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.