'City will never win if they dont this season' - Merson

Re: merson

dom said:
Berkovic_blue said:
danburge82 said:
Haha. How insecure are some of you?!

All I see in here is people taking the piss out of thicko pundits and you wading in with that misplaced shite

This... we have every right to complain that there is a pathetic lack of professionalism and objectivity in so many football pundits..... compare them to rugby pundits.... poor old Bill Beaumont and Mickey Skinner were both briefly used as pundits but got sacked because they couldn't let go of of their Ingerland bias... why oh why do we have to put oup with it week by week in football... I can get all that for free from some drunk down the pub
Presumably because a fair amount of morons tune in week after week.

fa2011mcfc said:
samharris said:
marco said:
not a good word for us on socer sat even expect spurs to pin us back and win with there pace

What like they did at theirs...Merson you buffoon.

He's a fat no use pundit that talks Shit all the time. He wants us to fail so bad its funny. Am i right in saying merson said silva would be the biggest flop in the premier? Bitter merson you twisted fag we are not going away so just shut that big trap
No. It was nicholas who said Aguero would be flop of the season.

anymore than 2sheiks said:
fa2011mcfc said:
samharris said:
What like they did at theirs...Merson you buffoon.

He's a fat no use pundit that talks Shit all the time. He wants us to fail so bad its funny. Am i right in saying merson said silva would be the biggest flop in the premier? Bitter merson you twisted fag we are not going away so just shut that big trap
No. It was nicholas who said Aguero would be flop of the season.

Im so glad that Sergio is flopping..

Spurs 1 Manchester City 5 short memories that lot on there nobody can tell me that result wont be playing on spurs mind tomorrow, im going for us to beat them by 2

I watched Soccer Saturday with interest.

I nearly cracked a rib when they were comparing Adebayor to Dzeko...Work rate..nuff said.
Also the "Clichy has failed to settle in" really made me chuckle.

Ignore these twats because all they are doing is winding a lot of blues up.Stelling who is usually a **** made a good point about Mancini waving imaginary cards in that if Atkinson had done his job properly it wouldn't even have been mentioned. Ref fucked up and Mancini gets criticised for asking for the ref to do what he is paid.ycnmiu

I admit,I am nervous about tomorrow without VK and Yaya however it would I think be as sweet as battering the rags 6-1 to just beat the rags of the South tomorrow. They really are the media darlings are the spivs.Let's see what happens when Arry gets banged up for tax evasion.****.

Im wracking my brains over this whole media and pundits thing can anyone recall any of them saying ONE bad thing about spurs since the season began i cant its just been one long spurs wankfest, why i cant understand it

They all allude the two hammerings they took of us and the rags, also im sure ive seen a form table for the league over the last 8 games and were top of it?

merson

blue underpants said:
Im wracking my brains over this whole media and pundits thing can anyone recall any of them saying ONE bad thing about spurs since the season began i cant its just been one long spurs wankfest, why i cant understand it

When they were bottom of the league under Ramas it was him who was getting the stick not spurs club

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.