City will now attack the south end in the 2nd half

Let me explain, I don't want free beer, price of season tickets is great, no pole dancers, half time entertainment or bullshit from the club or management. Handsome victories, winning football & you won't hear a peep from me .

Handsome victories, winning football and not a peep. That would be pretty ungrateful, how about credit where its due. Or is it your entitlement?

Having never captained a team I didn't realise, until googling it just now, that the winners of the coin-toss choose ends and the losers then have 1st kick-off.

I always thought that, if you won the toss, you either had the choice of turning around or kicking off.

Given that it always seems that whatever the stadium the teams always or mostly seem to kick the same way from kick off each time

Scouse attack the kop second half , rags the stretford end and it definitely improves the atmosphere- great move for me,its little tweaks like that that can have a drastic effect on both team and stadium.

Don't hold your breath with this manager in charge, think I'll be around for a while , unless I get banned for not towing the party line.
This manager is so far ahead of Mancini as everyone else knows.

Mancini win the league in his first full season did he?

This manager is so far ahead of Mancini as everyone else knows.

Mancini win the league in his first full season did he?
This manager has done nothing to be matched up to Mancini, in fact it's a long time since I've seen a manager make so many mistakes but he'll learn & another £150m will help .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.