City will play in Hong Kong this summer

Can't see how they're going to play two games on that pitch without it turning into a farce.

Talking about potentially playing tomorrow instead if the weather doesn't improve.

Rain apparently stopped but no decision yet.<br /><br />-- 24 Jul 2013 11:04 --<br /><br />Edit - still fuckin raining!

Rain season in HK right now, and today it's fookin PISSING, hope it isn't called off.

It might be better, prevent injuries and all that, but we're used to it.

Been dry for a while now, but the surface is pretty bad and will not get any better tonight.

Here's 3 of the lads reading the program notes
pamegu5e.jpg

Just got back to the hotel! It's taken me just under 2 hours to get back. Let's hope Saturday turns out to be dry, as I don't think that pitch will hold up to another two games.

Here's few picks off my phone:

2d6o9it.jpg

27xo2zc.jpg

cnxps.jpg

I never really thought about how well the Etihad Stadium is designed, but getting out the HK Stadium was a nightmare. It took me about 30 minutes to get from the concourse to the road outside.

2zjfhw8.jpg

Tueart1976 said:
Just got back to the hotel! It's taken me just under 2 hours to get back. Let's hope Saturday turns out to be dry, as I don't think that pitch will hold up to another two games.

Here's few picks off my phone:

2d6o9it.jpg

27xo2zc.jpg

cnxps.jpg

I never really thought about how well the Etihad Stadium is designed, but getting out the HK Stadium was a nightmare. It took me about 30 minutes to get from the concourse to the road outside.

2zjfhw8.jpg

We're you pissed ? Left at final whistle and walked the 1.5 miles to hotel in Wan Chai in about 30+ mins.

But agree, having everyone pile out of one end is manic !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.