City will win either the Carling cup or FA cup

Robinho11

Just a feeling

The carling cup alot of the top teams don't seem to care too much about. Time to take advantage of that.

yeah definitely got a shot at the carling cup... some of the football we play at times is out of this world

i'm quite convinced city will win one of these we cant be far off fav as the top 4 put out weak teams, this and top 6 will do for me and i think thats what the arabs will be happy with

mcfc_nick said:
Fucking Hell, we were gonna win one but we aren't now that you've said this :)

I don't believe in jinxes

Several times on forums I have said I'm not going to win the lottery...been right so far.

i think MH is gonna have a real go at the carling cup judging by tonights team that way if we don't break into the top 4 a trophy is still very much on the cards and if we don't win the carling cup there's always the FA cup

Carling cup is more likely as you know teams like rags, Chelsea will be up for that. Gunners will play young guys again.

marco said:
i'm quite convinced city will win one of these we cant be far off fav as the top 4 put out weak teams, this and top 6 will do for me and i think thats what the arabs will be happy with

Might be interesting to see what the OldTopFour will do now we have made the intention clear. No Europe to tire out the squad. In previous seasons the OldTopFour had reserve sides that could dispatch the best of the rest. This season . . . . . . . .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.