City Women - Champions and Continental Cup Winners 2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.
'crossed the line ' lol
i41gd1.jpg

2i9i41y.jpg

If it had bounced out much further it could have been in the net at the other end. I also noticed how they discussed the Birmingham v Reading penalty for ages , yet conveniently ignored to show the penalty we should have had when Asllani was pushed over. Anyways great win keep it up girls.

Last edited:
Leaders Manchester City Women moved six points clear of title rivals Chelsea Ladies as they maintained their winning start in Women's Super League One.

Chelsea, who lost the Women's FA Cup final to Arsenal on Saturday, saw their own 100% league record end as City earned their sixth win in six games.

England's Demi Stokes put Man City ahead before half-time before Jennifer Beattie's deflected second-half header.

Nick Cushing's side are still yet to concede a league goal so far in 2016.

Definitely had the best of the game.Liverpool were there to spil the game from the start and were time wasting from minute one.I would guess Liverpool didn't have ball boys at all because that would speed the game up rather than every time the ball went out of play it took a while to get it back or another one had to be called for.

But for me the biggest problem was the pitch which is artificial garbage. It's so hard to play the game we call football as it seems to me so easy to defend and very hard to play flowing football like City try to play.

I doubt Nick Cushing will make too much of it but for me it was the main reason we didn't win and a pitch like that just should not be allowed. having said all that we battled hard against a well organised and very hard working Liverpool team. Not so good in the first half but much better in the second but really no clear cut chances.

WSL website advertised the match being on BT but they showed Chelsea or am I getting tin foiled about the broadcaster?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.