City Women - Champions and Continental Cup Winners 2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kosovare did us proud this evening at the Swedish football awards: asked about ZIIAC retiring from International football she replied
"as long as they don't name a street after him or give him a statue. He's got enough hubris as it is".
Big reveal at the end of the night - a statue outside the national stadium for the nosen one.

Excellent goal, and reminiscent of one of mine

The ladies are lucky in getting to wear white shorts with current home shirt, I think it looks so much bet than blue shorts?
I wonder if Toni mentioned to Michael Owen that she meant it as a cross, like Ya ya's goal against Sunderland in the LC Final??

How do transfer windows work for the women ? I see Chelsea signed someone today (Norway captain), are we able to strengthen (and be eligible) before the next round of the CL ?
I'd say so, regular season is over. Might be some rules on squads for the competition though.

How do transfer windows work for the women ? I see Chelsea signed someone today (Norway captain), are we able to strengthen (and be eligible) before the next round of the CL ?
We have until 15/03/17 to register new players and they can't have featured for another club in the earlier rounds.

Quarter-final draw (22/23 & 29/30 March)
1 Fortuna Hjørring (DEN) v Manchester City (ENG)
2 Rosengård (SWE) v Barcelona (ESP)
3 Wolfsburg (GER) v Lyon (FRA, holders)
4 Bayern München (GER) v Paris Saint-Germain (FRA)

Semi-final draw (22/23 & 29/30 April)
1 Rosengård/Barcelona v Bayern/Paris
2 Fortuna/Man. City v Wolfsburg/Lyon

Daphne Corboz has been released today. She hasn't really had much game time this season, mainly coming off the bench. A really nice girl, deferring her studies iirc to come over here to play. Wish her well in her next chapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.