City Women - Champions and Continental Cup Winners 2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apart from the fact that we had just won a very tough demanding semi final against Arsenal it was in the aftermath of the death of young Zoe Tynan who had been a City player until recently and they all knew her well. It hit the team hard and some of them very hard so there was tons of emotion around
Of course. I had completely forgotten about that terrible tragedy.

Will there be anywhere to watch the final online? Not yet watched anything other than highlights of the women's team

Will there be anywhere to watch the final online? Not yet watched anything other than highlights of the women's team
I would be surprised if it wasn't on TV somewhere but if not City will almost certainly show it on facebook as they did yesterday's match.

Into the final however concerned at Captain's comments...

Manchester City and England captain Steph Houghton: "When a chance falls to Jen Beattie, I've got every faith she'll stick it in the back of the net.

"This is special for us because the Continental Cup final was the first trophy we won, it's the only trophy we've ever won and that makes it extra special.

Well I've been watching City's Women's team for a number of years and seen the improvement and indeed I've also seen a league win, maybe she should review the history of the club as there is some. Quite poor knowledge IMO. Moot point but always looking at these details. Maybe need to change this to the only Major trophy and be accurate...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.